Karen Bayard is a Comedienne & Facilitator of Fun! She designed and taught the first ever semester-long, for credit, college level Laughter Yoga course in the United States at Salt Lake Community College. Karen has created playshops and fun-infused training programs internationally for Trinity College, Huntsman Cancer Institute, ProBar, University of Utah, Western Governors University & Valley Mental Health. Karen also writes, produces & performs as a stand-up and improv comedian. As a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, Holistic Health Coach and Board Member for the Association of Applied & Therapeutic Humor, Karen is passionate about the use of humor & play as tools for vibrant, inspired and purposeful living.
WHEN: WhenEVER you're ready to play. Click here to start planning your next off-the-charts-awesome event!
WHERE: Just about any where in the world!
A Whole Body Laughter experience includes any one or a combination of the following elements. We can also dream up something extra special for your group!
- Motivational & Interactive Talks on Playing To Your Strengths. (30-60 minutes)
- Playshops facilitating groups on ways to improve team cohesion, increase productivity & creativity through play. (quarter, half & full day)
- Retreats inspire vitality in everyday life through games and activities. (quarter, half & full day, weekend and 3-month)
- Training Revamps infuse elements of fun giving new life to existing training programs and curricula.
- Laughter Yoga become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (2-day)
- Comedy Shows stand up or improv (30-90 minutes)
- PlayList CrossOuts Fun adventures that'll have you pulling out a big fat crayon and crossing things off your PlayList!
I am often asked about the relevance of play. Play is an excellent point of entry. for instance, in the midst of a game guards come down, camaraderie builds and creativity ensues. Somewhere in all the fun the impossible becomes possible, tangible and actionable. Which makes play not only practical but an effective tool. The bonus is, this seemingly silly yet surprisingly stupendous change maker also happens to be fun! Seeing individuals, families, businesses and communities transform into more powerful versions of themselves is like looking through a mesmerizing kaleidoscope!